I made an incorrect mark on my ballot, can I get a new one?

Yes. To request a replacement ballot in-person or vote in-person, visit any VSPC in your county. See IWillVote.com for a map of VSPCs near you, and their days and hours of operation. However, once you submit your ballot, you cannot correct any of the selections that you already made.

Yes on Amendment 73 | Great Schools, Thriving Communities