What should I do if I do not receive my mail ballot or make a mistake, damage, or lose my mail ballot?

You may request a replacement mail ballot from your county clerk. You may also vote in-person at a voter service and polling center in the county that you are registered to vote in.

Yes on Amendment 73 | Great Schools, Thriving Communities